Double Gemini provides productivity training, transformation, and consulting services. Our methodologies help individuals and organizations clarify vision, get organized, coordinate work, and stay on top of information.
People come to us when they’re drowning in email, struggling to organize meetings that stay on point, or need help successfully completing initiatives that create value. Clients stick with us because they get results that go beyond being more efficient, but actually change their individual work habits or organizational culture for the better.
Every technique in our toolkit has been tested and refined for over a decade to deliver the best possible value for our customers. Our processes are easy to learn, habitual, and adaptable to different individual and organizational styles. They have been applied to help for-profits improve the bottom line, and not-for-profits actualize their missions.
To build an army of productivity experts to help solve the world’s most pressing problems.
To create the world’s best productivity processes and provide people with the tools and knowledge to use them.
Our Core Values
- Proactive planning is in our DNA.
- We deliver engaging customer experiences.
- We care about the details that make everything better.
- We measure quality by our ability to inspire productivity.
- We build calm, kind, and confident leaders.
Making the world a better place is important to us. That's why every quarter, we deliver a selection of our services, pro-bono to a charity chosen by one of our team. The way we see it, if there are companies out there doing good for the world, let's help them get there faster. You can read about some of our initiatives on our News page.
We'd also like you to know...
- We are passionate about productivity and we practice what we preach.
- We invest time to continuously develop better techniques for people to process and deliver their work.
- We look at the bigger picture and we sweat the details.
- We are obsessed with creating more time for our clients and freeing up their brain space.
- We value humility, kindness and integrity at every level.
- We keep things simple, jargon free and most importantly, we keep it real.
- We believe that more productive people do better for themselves, and the world at large.
- We’re not just a company; we’re a movement.