Productivity Intern (NYC)
Part-time / Full-time
UNPAID. Credits available.
We are Corporate Productivity Experts. We provide productivity knowledge, skills and unique processes to teams and entire organizations. Our specific methodologies are recognized to transform personal and team productivity, lower stress and positively impact the working environment.
We are passionate about productivity and we practice what we preach.
We invest time to continuously develop better techniques for people to process and deliver their work.
We look at the bigger picture and we sweat the details.
We are obsessed with creating more time for our clients and freeing up their brain space.
We value humility, kindness and integrity at every level.
We believe that more productive people do better for themselves, and the world at large.
We’re not just a company; we’re a movement.
About the Role
Our in-depth, challenging and rewarding internship will start you on the path to an amazing career and give you the necessary foundation needed to be a productive, pro-active and value-added resource for your next career move.
In addition to learning world class productivity techniques, you will learn good business etiquette, have exposure to how a successful consulting business is run, as well as gain hands on experience in working on site with clients while shadowing the CEO, COO and one of our Productivity Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
NOTE: The below examples may change based on client and business demands.
- Develop an understanding of business processes and solutions provided by Double Gemini
- Support Productivity Managers in delivering services to clients
- Assist on new business initiatives (e.g. conducting research on prospects, creating and editing Keynote presentations and proposals, etc.)
- Research SEO terms for DG’s products and services and update Google Adwords
- Assist with newsletter content creation
- Update and maintain the Double Gemini website
- Update and maintain our CRM system
- Research journalists, writers, producers, hosts, podcasts etc. and follow on social media
- Assist in drafting communications materials (e.g. writing press releases and briefing documents)
- Contact past and current clients for video testimonials
- Coordinate, record, edit and upload video testimonials
- Research events for DG to attend and/or participate in
- Undergraduate or recent college graduates studying/with a business-related degree
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English
- Professional attitude, self-motivated, organized, efficient
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Able to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excited about taking on new challenges, making impactful changes, and becoming exposed to new clients, business issues, processes, and people
- Fast learner, quick thinker, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive with clear communication skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and solution oriented
- Social, enthusiastic and eager to learn and have an ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Proficient in Mac applications
- Knowledge of DropBox and Smartsheet preferred, but not required