Junior Productivity Manager (NYC)
salary $55,000-60,000 per annum
We are Corporate Productivity Experts. We provide productivity knowledge, skills and unique processes to teams and entire organizations. Our specific methodologies are recognized to transform personal and team productivity, lower stress and positively impact the working environment.
We are passionate about productivity and we practice what we preach.
We invest time to continuously develop better techniques for people to process and deliver their work.
We look at the bigger picture and we sweat the details.
We are obsessed with creating more time for our clients and freeing up their brain space.
We value humility, kindness and integrity at every level.
We believe that more productive people do better for themselves, and the world at large.
We’re not just a company; we’re a movement.
You have a contagiously positive attitude, and are someone who considers themselves multi-dimensional and emotionally intelligent. You build strong relationships quickly and are resourceful and motivated. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and enjoy working with people and pushing initiatives forward.
Proactive planning is in your DNA. You love clients and they love you right back. You and insist on delivering engaging experiences, you care about the tiniest details that make everything better and you have the desire to make this happen.
Quality is paramount. You are kind and considerate and take great pride in inspiring those around you.
Smart, humble, articulate and respectful are words that are frequently used to describe you. You are a perpetual learner that gets a buzz from discovering and learning new things.
You are a team player and understand that the the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
About the Role
Double Gemini is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Productivity Manager to join our team.
The successful individual will work closely with key clients and use the Vision Method to understand client requirements and key success criteria, create detailed project plans and then manage the team through to project completion.
Our Project Mangers put the clients’ needs first and support all levels of the client organization to manage projects, ensuring they are delivered stress free, with clear communication and that no detail is missed.
The successful candidate will also be expected to effectively deliver Stack and Focus training to clients and support them in large scale implementations across client organizations. Our Trainers deliver engaging experiences to clients and support them until they are able to effectively use our methodologies to benefit their organizations.
The on-boarding process would include the successful candidate being thoroughly trained in the highly valued Vision, Stack and Focus Methods, putting them among the most outstanding project managers in the field, worldwide; as well as making them email power users, extraordinary meeting facilitators and all-round Productivity Experts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead client teams through the process of initiating projects.
- Lead teams through the process of developing detailed project requirements; including managing scope (requirements) over the life cycle of the project.
- Support the development of and ongoing maintenance of project budgets.
- Oversee and update project plans, dashboards, and reporting views using Smartsheet.
- Facilitate meetings (agenda prep, note taking, time keeping).
- Facilitate planning and team organization sessions.
- Coordinate project schedules with key resources, helping to find the appropriate balance between planning meetings and project work for each resource. Correct resource will be focused on finding ways to address all planning needs fully while continually seeking to reduce the planning time required from resources.
- Identify ongoing reporting needs, and create/present regular project status reports.
- Organize and manage all project documentation according to established filing standards.
- Use productivity processes and methodologies to ensure organic process improvement through template creation, review, discussion of lessons learned/gaps with key stakeholders, and template updates.
- Help client to adopt productivity management best practices, overcome stakeholder resistance, and create buy-in to productivity processes and standards.
- Develop an understanding of business processes and systems used by client.
- Identify risks and manage risk responses.
- Train clients in our Stack and Focus Methodologies and support them in the implementation and adoption across the organization.
- Must have the right to live and work in the U.S.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years or more of professional work experience as a results-oriented project manager. Understands how to work in a highly matrixed environment. Able to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Willing to learn and apply existing standards for projects and processes within client organization.
- Flexibility around project methodologies, and a drive to truly support the resources completing work.
- Skilled at requirements definition, with an innate sense of how to ask the right questions, and capture tasks and requirements in real-time.
- Strong facilitator and collaborator, able to build and manage teams. Comfortable managing up and down. Skilled at managing conflicts and building consensus.
- Process oriented, highly organized, and pays close attention to detail. Can follow processes and contribute to their improvement.
- Understands how to identify and respond to risks, including “hidden” risks.
- Ability to handle unexpected issues with aplomb. Stays cool in high-pressure situations.
- Enthusiastic about their work; always drives project completion and takes pride in achieving successful outcomes.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Communication-oriented, with a desire to keep everyone on the same page.
- Ability to present complex situations and information in simple easy to understand terms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to effectively liaise with colleagues on all levels in a distributed, multicultural, diverse environment.
- Exceptional at problem solving.
- Capable of handling a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with short deadlines.
- Experience in delivering training programs highly desired.
- Strong proficiency with Mac applications, MS Office 2007/2010, calendaring (Gmail and Outlook), Google Drive, and (preferably) Dropbox.
- Adept at using technology (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, etc).
- Fast typing, with strong word processing skills.
- Comfortable with incorporating short cuts quick keys into typing and word processing habits.
- Sufficiently quick in navigating and using applications (ability to toggle seamlessly between programs).
- Knowledge of Smartsheet preferred, but not required.
Double Gemini is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. Double Gemini, LLC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Double Gemini is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.